Our Institution has well-developed mechanism for extending financial aid and giving cash awards to assist economically underprivileged students. We have scholarships given in different ways like
- Seshadripuram Educational Trust Merit scholarships of Rs 5000/ for students joining our college after securing above 90% in the qualifying Board Examination.
- Management fee exempted for students scoring 95% and above in the qualifying Board Examination.
Financial Aid & Awards
Our college has the rare distinction of awarding cash prizes to meritorious students. The students who have scored above 95 % in the P.U.C examination will have management fees waivers, and students who have secured above 90% in the P.U.C examination are awarded a SET merit scholarship of Rs. 10000/- for their achievement.
Merit certificates are also rewarded to the students scoring the highest marks in individual subjects as well as for overall academic excellence. These awards encourage students to set higher standards and to excel in their academic performance every year.
- Fee concession is given to the students of economically weaker sections as per the SET policy.
- Disabled students are provided with a 50% fees concession.
- The Camp & travel charges of NSS & NCC students are borne by the college.
- Special award of Rs 10,000/ by our Management for participation at international level outside the country and Rs 5000 for participation at the national level.
- Subject-wise toppers are awarded Certificate of Excellence.
- Students with 100% attendance are appreciated for their commitment.
- The students who have taken part in the Republic Day Parade get a fee concession as per the SET policy.