Seshadripuram Educational Trust, a public charitable Trust was established in the year 1980 by the Seshadripuram Educational Association. The parent body Seshadripuram Educational Association was registered in the year 1944. The Seshadripuram Group of Institutions was founded originally in 1930 by two lady educational enthusiasts of Seshadripuram, viz. Smt. Anandamma and Smt. Seethamma who started a primary school with about 20 children in a two rooms in the present main Campus of Seshadripuram.
Late - Smt. Anandamma
Late - Smt. Seetamma
The institution has grown from strength to strength and today the total student strength is about 20,000. The Trust runs in all about 24 educational institutions from kinder garden to postgraduate courses. The institution has about 1000 employees including supporting and part time staff. Today a child entering our nursery school can complete and obtain a degree in B.A., B.Sc., B.Com. Diploma in Pharmacy, LLB. D.Ed., MBA, BBM and M.A. in English and Kannada.Click here to read more...
A quarterly magazine covering news regarding all the Institutions run by the Seshadripuram Educational Trust.